This is the Linux app named clipt (Command Line Pomodoro Timer) whose latest release can be downloaded as clipt-1.0.1.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named clipt (Command Line Pomodoro Timer) with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
clipt (Command Line Pomodoro Timer)
clipt is CLI (Command Line Interface) Pomodoro Timer. Although the name mentions command line, but it is flexible to be equipped with and support a GUI interface. It's a multi-user program written in C for Unix that allows each user of the system have their own Pomodoro timer.
- Command line
- Runs on Unix
- supports plain text console as well as GUI
- Accepts Pluggins and modules
- Awesome and also Fantastic
Advanced End Users, System Administrators, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/clipt/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.