This is the Linux app named cloc whose latest release can be downloaded as cloc-1.62.pl. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named cloc with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
cloc (Count Lines Of Code) counts, and computes differences of, comment lines, blank lines, and physical lines of source code in many programming languages.
cloc is now being developed at https://github.com/AlDanial/cloc
- Count lines of code, comments, blanks in many programming languages.
- Compute differences in lines of code and comments between two versions of a code base.
Advanced End Users, Developers, Quality Engineers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cloc/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.