This is the Linux app named CloudToolbox whose latest release can be downloaded as ctoolbox-v1.0b1.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named CloudToolbox with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONThe CloudToolbox web application provides a simple system to manage and control users dynamic instantiation of VMs on a generic cloud.
The systems handles final VM user management (on behalf of the cloud provider), users quota, machines templates, gathering of statistings and automatic shutdown of the VMs when not in use.
Using the CloudToolbox web application, an user can request a VM on the cloud, according to a given template. The administrator will then create the machine on the cloud system and associate it to the requester user account with a given amount of resources (ex. limited time, limited cost, etc...). The user will then be able to start and stop the machine from the CloudToolbox web interface when needed, and use it until the resources assigned are over and the machine expires. When the machine is not in use, the CloudToolbox will automatically undeply it, saving costs on the cloud provider
Unix Shell, PHP
Other API, SQLite
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cloudtoolbox/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.