This is the Linux app named Clover EFI bootloader whose latest release can be downloaded as Clover_v2.5k_r5070.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Clover EFI bootloader with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Clover EFI bootloader
Project has moved to https://github.com/CloverHackyColor/CloverBootloader.
- Boot macOS, Windows, and Linux in UEFI or legacy mode on Mac or PC with UEFI or BIOS firmware
- Boot using UEFI firmware directly or CloverEFI UEFI firmware emulation
- Customizable GUI including themes, icons, fonts, background images, animations, and mouse pointers.
- Theme manager and theme repository at http://sourceforge.net/p/cloverefiboot/themes/
- Native screen resolution in GUI
- Press Page Up or Page Down to change GUI resolution
- Press F1 for multilingual help, depending on language setting in configuration
- Press F2 to save preboot.log from GUI
- Press F4 to save original (OEM) ACPI tables into /EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/origin
- Press F5 to test DSDT patching
- Press F6 to save graphics firmware into /EFI/CLOVER/misc
- Press F10 to save screenshots from GUI
- Press F12 to eject CD/DVD
- GUI refreshes after CD/DVD insertion
- Ability to boot previously selected boot entry after default timeout
- Boot entries menu scrolls if screen resolution is too low for menu
- Create custom boot entries for personalizing boot entries and add support for other operating systems
- Create Clover boot entry in NVRAM with tool from GUI
- Launch EFI command shell from GUI
- Startup sound controlled by F8 and checked by F7
Advanced End Users, Developers
Project is a user interface (UI) system
Assembly, C, Objective C
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cloverefiboot/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.