This is the Linux app named Clubmixer whose latest release can be downloaded as Clubmixer_windows_0_8_1.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Clubmixer with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Connect your computer to your music/sound system and use your netbook, laptop, Apple, IPhone or smartphone to control the server from wherever you are. Perfect for parties, pubs... Access your audio, mp3 library remotely or dj from the dance floor.
- Operating system [in]dependent
- Plugin based
- Open Standards
- Automatic Metadata Import
- Automatic Playlist Generation
Developers, End Users/Desktop, Science/Research
Project is a database abstraction layer (API)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/clubmixer/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.