This is the Linux app named Cmajor whose latest release can be downloaded as cmajor-4.2.0-win-x64-setup.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Cmajor with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Cmajor is an experimental programming language strongly influenced by C++ and C#.
It is semantically closer to C++ than C# and syntactically closer to C# than C++.
- runs on Windows and Linux
- generates native code using LLVM and C++ backends
- has own IDE on Windows
- has concepts and modules
- Visual Studio extension on Windows
Win32 (MS Windows), Command-line
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cmajor/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.