This is the Linux app named CMake BASIS whose latest release can be downloaded as cmake-basis-3.3.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named CMake BASIS with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The CMake Build system And Software Implementation Standard makes it easy to create sharable software and libraries that work together. This is accomplished by combining and documenting some of the best practices and utilities available. More importantly, BASIS supplies a fully integrated suite of functionality to make the whole process seamless! Check out the web site for more information.
The Git repository of this project is hosted on GitHub. Some interesting facts about this project can be found on Ohloh at https://www.ohloh.net/p/cmake-basis.
- Provides project template and command to create new projects or manage existing ones.
- Eases project setup, build configuration, testing, and packaging.
- Seamlessly integrates C++, Python/Jython, Perl, BASH, MATLAB.
- Utilizes tools for automatic documentation generation from in-source comments.
- Standardizes software projects which further eases maintenance and super-build.
MATLAB, Python, Perl, C++
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/sbia-basis/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.