This is the Linux app named CMake Examples whose latest release can be downloaded as v2StyleIncludes.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named CMake Examples with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
CMake is a cross-platform open-source meta-build system which can build, test and package software. It can be used to support multiple native build environments including make, Apple's xcode and Microsoft Visual Studio. The cmake-examples reposiory includes some example CMake configurations which I have picked up when exploring it's usage for various projects. The examples are laid out in a tutorial like format. The first examples are very basic and slowly increase in complexity drawing on previous examples to show more complex use cases. These examples have been tested on Ubuntu 14.04 but should work under any Linux system that supports CMake. The basic requirements for most examples are CMake, and a c++ compiler [defaults to gcc). There are many CMake tutorials and examples online.
- This branch works with the CMake version 3.5 onwards
- These examples have been tested on Ubuntu 16.04 but should work under any Linux system that supports CMake v3.5+
- Docker containers with all requirements and various versions of CMake are generated to help make testing the examples easier
- There are many CMake tutorials and examples online
- Includes some info about using CppCheck with CMake
- The examples are laid out in a tutorial like format
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cmake-examples.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.