This is the Linux app named CMSSW whose latest release can be downloaded as CMSSW_13_3_0_pre4sourcecode.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named CMSSW with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
CMSSW is a collection of software used wherever CMS is needed. CMS is a particle detector that is designed to see a wide range of particles and phenomena produced in high-energy collisions in the LHC. CMSSW has one executable, cmsRun and many plug-in modules.
- Facilitates the development and deployment of reconstruction and analysis software
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cmssw.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.