This is the Linux app named cn1-offline-android-nb whose latest release can be downloaded as cn1-offline-android-01.17.nbm. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named cn1-offline-android-nb with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
This Netbeans plugin allows you to build your Codename One applications for Android locally.
This project is not affiliated with Codename One, the company. It is a community project maintained by ArSi. Builds produced by this project are not supported by Codename One.
Current version is tested on Linux, Netbeans 8.1 and 8.2
- Gradle build
- On Save sync
- You can open the project direct in Android studio
- CN1 native support
- Library sync
- cn1libs support
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cn1offandrnb/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.