This is the Linux app named COBOL copybook to XML converter to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as cb2xml_Version_1.01.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named COBOL copybook to XML converter to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
COBOL copybook to XML converter to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONCB2XML (CopyBook to XML) is a COBOL CopyBook to XML converter written in Java and based on the SableCC parser generator. This project includes utilities to convert an XML instance file into its COBOL copybook equivalent string buffer and vice versa.
Source is now available in GitHub: https://github.com/bmTas/cb2xml
- Conversion of Cobol Copybooks to Xml
- Conversion of Cobol Copybooks to Java classes
Information Technology, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cb2xml/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.