This is the Linux app named COBOL Data Definitions whose latest release can be downloaded as DDE-1.2.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named COBOL Data Definitions with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
COBOL Data Definitions
Parse, analyze and -- most importantly -- use COBOL data definitions. This gives you access to COBOL data from Python programs. Write data analyzers, one-time data conversion utilities and Python programs that are part of COBOL systems. Really.
- Parse COBOL Copybook Record Definitions
- Extract Data from COBOL-format files
- Support ETL
- Support Data Profiling
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cobol-dde/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.