This is the Linux app named CodeNarc whose latest release can be downloaded as CodeNarc-1.4.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named CodeNarc with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
CodeNarc is a static analysis tool for Groovy source code, enabling monitoring and enforcement of many coding standards and best practices. CodeNarc applies predefined and/or custom rules to each Groovy file, and generates an HTML or XML report.
This project has been moved to https://github.com/CodeNarc/CodeNarc.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/codenarc/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.