This is the Linux app named COLA whose latest release can be downloaded as COLA4.0.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named COLA with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
COLA is the abbreviation of Clean Object-Oriented and Layered Architecture, which stands for "Clean Object-Oriented and Layered Architecture." At present, COLA has developed to COLA 4.0. COLA is divided into two parts, COLA architecture and COLA components. The meaning of architecture is the structure of elements. The COLA architecture was born for this purpose, and its core responsibility is to define a good application structure and provide the best practice of the best application architecture. Through continuous exploration, we found that a good hierarchical structure and a good package structure definition can help us manage the chaotic business application system. After many iterations, we have defined a relatively stable and reliable application architecture. Good application architectures all follow some common patterns.
- Elements are important elements that make up the structure
- Structure is the relationship between elements
- Define a good structure
- Govern application complexity and reduce system entropy
- From random chaos to orderly state
- The application architecture of significance lies
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cola.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.