This is the Linux app named Colombian Squid Log Analysis whose latest release can be downloaded as squid_log-0.5.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Colombian Squid Log Analysis with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Colombian Squid Log Analysis
DESCRIPTIONThis software reads a Squid Proxy cache access.log and
populate with this a Data Base (script parse.php), the other part checks the DB
information and generate reports per suer, and per host of the Internet activity
Telecommunications Industry, System Administrators
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/wil-squid-log/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.