This is the Linux app named Colors Finder whose latest release can be downloaded as ColorsFinder1.2Source.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Colors Finder with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
This application will give you the ability to list all the colors of an image. You can load images from files, from clipboard and even from links.
1.2 features :
- Drag and drop images;
- Command line arguments;
- Support for .tiff images.
- Can get the image from files, from a link or from the clipboard.
- Can find colors by clicking on the loaded image
- Find all colors in an image
- Easy to use
Developers, Other Audience, Testers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/colorsfinder/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.