This is the Linux app named Combinatory Reduction Systems Extended whose latest release can be downloaded as crsx401.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Combinatory Reduction Systems Extended with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Combinatory Reduction Systems Extended
Implementation of Combinatory Reduction Systems (CRS) with experimental extensions, in Java. CRS is a formalism for higher-order rewriting invented by J.W.Klop in 1980. For further details see the Project/Web Site.
- Term Rewriting
- Generate compilers from formal specifications
- Higher Order Rewriting
- Lambda Calculus
Advanced End Users, Science/Research
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/crsx/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.