This is the Linux app named Commander4j Middleware whose latest release can be downloaded as middleware.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Commander4j Middleware with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Designed to transform files between multiple formats including Text, CSV, XML, Excel. This can be used either standalone or with the Commander4j production application. There are sample files which you copy into the input folders to see how the transformation engine works,
- 100% Java
- Easy Config
- Free Support
- Open Source
Information Technology, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/commander4j-middleware/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.