This is the Linux app named Commitizen for contributors whose latest release can be downloaded as v4.3.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Commitizen for contributors with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Commitizen for contributors
When you commit with Commitizen, you'll be prompted to fill out any required commit fields at commit time. No more waiting until later for a git commit hook to run and reject your commit (though that can still be helpful). No more digging through CONTRIBUTING.md to find what the preferred format is. Get instant feedback on your commit message formatting and be prompted for required fields. Commitizen is currently tested against Node.js 12, 14, & 16, although it may work in older versions of Node.js. You should also have npm 6 or greater. When you're working in a Commitizen-friendly repository, you'll be prompted to fill in any required fields, and your commit messages will be formatted according to the standards defined by project maintainers. Installing and running Commitizen locally allows you to make sure that developers are running the exact same version of Commitizen on every machine.
- Installing and running Commitizen locally allows you to make sure that developers are running the exact same version of Commitizen on every machine.
- Simply use git cz or just cz instead of git commit when committing
- You can also use git-cz, which is an alias for cz.
- Install and run Commitizen locally
- Conventional commit messages as a global utility
- Commitizen for multi-repo projects
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/commitizen-for-contrib.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.