This is the Linux app named Commodore CBM-II DOS Wedge whose latest release can be downloaded as cbm2wedge_v090.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Commodore CBM-II DOS Wedge with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Commodore CBM-II DOS Wedge
DESCRIPTIONBASIC wedge for Commodore CBM-II machines (610, 710, 720, B128, B256). Allows issuing arbitrary Commodore DOS commands to any connected disk drive directly from the BASIC command line.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cbm2wedge/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.