This is the Linux app named Common Portal Platform whose latest release can be downloaded as Sopp_project_white_paper_alpha.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Common Portal Platform with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Common Portal Platform
DESCRIPTIONProvide a common portal platform to join Internet Service Providers users into a community, both including personalization using "portlets" as the building blocks of .NET type applications and using a Parallel Portal Engine to overcome such demanding use
Developers, End Users/Desktop, Other Audience
ASP, C++, Delphi/Kylix
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/sopp/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.