This is the Linux app named CommSy whose latest release can be downloaded as commsy-8.3.0.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named CommSy with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
CommSy is a webbased community system, originally developed at the University of Hamburg, Germany, to support learning/working communities. For a more indepth description see the project home page. For questions or comments contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Code is now hosted at GitHub. See https://github.com/commsy/commsy
Documentation is available under: http://docs.commsy.net
You can grep the latest development build of CommSy from http://jenkins.effective-webwork.de/job/CommSy%20Dev/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/
Science/Research, Education, Other Audience
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/commsy/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.