This is the Linux app named Communities of Practice Environment/CoPE whose latest release can be downloaded as CoPE-0.40.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Communities of Practice Environment/CoPE with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Communities of Practice Environment/CoPE
CoPE allows user groups to post, edit, and manage content and to organize and make group decisions based on the content of documents. It facilitates collaboration without the need to adapt to rigid system requirements.
Advanced End Users, Developers, Information Technology, Non-Profit Organizations, System Administrators
Project is a user interface (UI) system, Web-based
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/copes/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.