This is the Linux app named Community Based Movie Library whose latest release can be downloaded as p2p-movielib-0.5.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Community Based Movie Library with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Community Based Movie Library
DESCRIPTIONp2p-movielib is an webbased community intended for a small group of people, allowing them to register which movies they own and lets them share these movies amongst each other using an automated system. It's based on PHP and outputs valid XHTML only.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/p2p-movielib/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.