This is the Linux app named compactbeans whose latest release can be downloaded as compactbeans-1.1.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named compactbeans with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONThis is a separated-out implementation of the java.beans.Introspector and
associated Descriptor classes, targeted at Java 1.8SE Compact Profile 1.
The code is based on the openjdk source bundles. The aim is for API compatibility as much as possible. In the simplest case, a package import rename is all that is required.
The source code can be found on GitHub at https://github.com/run2000/compactbeans
The javadocs can be found at http://compactbeans.sourceforge.net/docs/1.1/api/
The license is the same as for OpenJDK itself. That is, GPL version 2 only, with the "Classpath" exception as described in the LICENSE file.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/compactbeans/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.