This is the Linux app named Compare Database Table Data whose latest release can be downloaded as metaqa.v0.22.06.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Compare Database Table Data with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Compare Database Table Data
A generic SQL driven data audit tool for detecting differences between any JDBC accessible database tables and other data sources. Platform independent. It's a unix like diff for databases. Produces key values with the differing column name and data
- Driven by SQL statements or a delimited flat file
- Supports unload SQL syntaxes of DB2, SQLserver and Informix.
- Allows sets of preparatory SQL statements
- Implements Source Target nested loop paradigm with optional reverse compare option.
- Intelligent date format guessing and standard big number handling drastically reduces false positives
- Java and JDBC, platform and database independence.
- Specialises in dates, numbers and strings
- Produces spreadsheet readable output
Information Technology, Advanced End Users, System Administrators, Developers, Quality Engineers
Project is a database management tool, JDBC, SQL-based
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/metaqa/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.