This is the Linux app named compeo++ to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as compeo++-0.0.4-src.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named compeo++ to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
compeo++ to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:compeo++ is a light-weight command line tool for GNU/ Linux to interact with flight instruments made by Bräuniger/ Flytec (5020, 5030, 6020, 6030, Competino, Compeo, Competino+, Compeo+).
It comes as a portable C++ application with no dependency on any other program (except the GNU/ Linux platform libraries). It aims at being easy to install, easy to run and easy to use. It was written and tested on a two+ years old netbook.
It concentrates on supporting the essential instrument management use cases:
- Browse and export track logs.
- Browse, export and import waypoints.
- Create and browse routes.
It does not aim at being a full-fledged flight-management and analysis tool - simply because such tools are available online all over the net (e.g. Leonardo).
Additional import formats may be added in the future.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/compeo/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.