This is the Linux app named CompreFace whose latest release can be downloaded as CompreFace_0.6.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named CompreFace with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
CompreFace is a free and open-source face detection and recognition GitHub project. Essentially, it is a docker-based application that can be used as a standalone server or deployed in the cloud. You don’t need prior machine learning skills to set up and use CompreFace.
CompreFace provides REST API for face recognition, face verification, face detection, landmark detection, age, and gender recognition. The solution also features a role management system that allows you to easily control who has access to your Face Recognition Services.
CompreFace is delivered as a docker-compose config and supports different models that work on CPU and GPU. Our solution is based on state-of-the-art methods and libraries like FaceNet and InsightFace.
Official website: https://exadel.com/solutions/compreface/
Github link: https://github.com/exadel-inc/CompreFace
- Face recognition
- Face verification
- Face detection
- Face identification
- Age detection
- Gender detection
- Landmarks detection
Information Technology, Developers, Security
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/compreface/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.