This is the Linux app named Computer Vision Annotation Tool (CVAT) whose latest release can be downloaded as v1.5.0.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Computer Vision Annotation Tool (CVAT) with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Computer Vision Annotation Tool (CVAT)
Computer Vision Annotation Tool (CVAT) is a free and open source, interactive online tool for annotating videos and images for Computer Vision algorithms. It offers many powerful features, including automatic annotation using deep learning models, interpolation of bounding boxes between key frames, LDAP and more. It is being used by its own professional data annotation team to annotate millions of objects with different properties. The UX and UI were also specially developed by the team for computer vision tasks.
CVAT supports several annotation formats. Format selection can be done after clicking on the Upload annotation and Dump annotation buttons.
- Bounding box interpolation between key frames
- Automatic annotation with deep learning models
- Shortcuts for most of critical actions
- Annotation tasks dashboard
- LDAP and basic authorization
- Shape grouping
- Various usage modes (basic and advanced)
- Analytics support
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cvat.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.