This is the Linux app named Conan for Qt whose latest release can be downloaded as conan_v1.0.2_src.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Conan for Qt with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Conan for Qt
Conan - Connection analyzer for Qt is a C++ library that provides visual run-time introspection of QObject hierarchies, QObject inheritance, signal/slot connections, and signal emissions. Currently supports Qt 4.6.0 - Qt 4.7.2
- Supports Qt 4.6.0 - Qt 4.7.2
- Discover and browse QObject hierarchies
- Examine the signals, slots and active connections of any QObject
- Disconnect active connections
- Search for duplicate signal connections
- Monitor and log signal emissions
- Export all data to XML
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/conanforqt/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.