This is the Linux app named ConceptBase.cc whose latest release can be downloaded as CBinstaller.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ConceptBase.cc with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONConceptBase.cc is a multi-user deductive and object-oriented database system for metamodeling and method engineering. Includes a graphical client that builds upon the logic-based features of the ConceptBase.cc server. The data model is O-Telos.
ConceptBase.cc can represent information at the data level (example data, traces of process executions etc.), the class level (schemas, process definitions etc.), the metaclass level (constructs of modeling languages), the meta-metaclass level (constructs for defining modeling languages), and so forth.
ConceptBase.cc is developed by the ConceptBase Team at University of Skövde (HIS) and University of Aachen (RWTH). ConceptBase.cc supports Linux, Mac OS X and Windows. ConceptBase.cc is free software distributed under a FreeBSD-style license.
- supports multiple users and shared workspaces (modules)
- includes an engine for Datalog with negation
- includes an active rule component (ECA)
- based on the Telos knowledge representation language
- supports metamodeling with an unlimited number of abstraction levels
- provides instantiation/classification, specialization, and attribution
- allows to define the semantics of new link types such as partOf
- allows to manipulate large conceptual models (>1.000.000 concepts)
- has a graphical user interface implemented in Java
- is free software
Science/Research, Education, Developers, Architects
Java Swing, Command-line
Prolog, C++, C, Java
Proprietary file format
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/conceptbase/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.