This is the Linux app named Concur memory allocator whose latest release can be downloaded as concur-2.0.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Concur memory allocator with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Concur memory allocator
Concur is an extremely scalable multithreaded transparent drop-in replacement for malloc() and other standard memory allocation calls. Scales linearly to any number of CPU cores. More scalable and memory efficient than mtmalloc, ptmalloc, Hoard, etc.
Allocations are very fast, with no lock contention and the least memory waste of any other allocator. Concur is optimized especially for applications that make heavy use of memory allocation in a threaded environment, or that just want to make the best use of every ounce of available memory. Just plugs right into your existing application without modification!
The new 2.0 update includes a variety of new optimizations to make Concur even more memory efficient.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/concur/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.