This is the Linux app named confd whose latest release can be downloaded as v0.16.0.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named confd with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
confd is a lightweight configuration management tool focused on keeping local configuration files up-to-date using data stored in etcd, consul, dynamodb, redis, vault, zookeeper, aws ssm parameter store or env vars and processing template resources. confd is also focused on reloading applications to pick up new config file changes. Go 1.10 is required to build confd, which uses the new vendor directory. You should have a working etcd, or consul server up and running and the ability to add new keys. Template resources are defined in TOML config files under the confdir. confd supports two modes of operation daemon and onetime. In daemon mode confd polls a backend for changes and updates destination configuration files if necessary. The metadata api prefix can be defined on the cli, or as part of your keys in the template toml file.
- confd supports the etcd, consul, and vault backends
- Environment variables, file, and redis are also supported
- It also supports zookeeper, dynamodb, as well as rancher
- Keep local configuration files up-to-date
- Reload applications to pick up new config file changes
- Go 1.10 is required to build confd
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/confd.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.