This is the Linux app named conJoin whose latest release can be downloaded as conJoin.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named conJoin with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONA graphical tool for combining JAR files together into a single distributable JAR. Reads the manifest of the main JAR so you can use it to find the supporting JARs needed, or edit the manifest by adding or removing JARs. Can be used to combine multiple JARs into a single distributable JAR, install plugins into an existing JAR, or update the JAR with newer versions of existing classes.
- Combine JARs
- Edit Manifests
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/conjoin/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.