This is the Linux app named Conscious Artificial Intelligence whose latest release can be downloaded as ConsciousArtificialIntelligence-Win64.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Conscious Artificial Intelligence with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Conscious Artificial Intelligence
This project is a quest for conscious artificial intelligence. A number of prototypes will be developed as the project progresses.
This project has 2 subprojects:
Object Pascal based CAI NEURAL API - https://github.com/joaopauloschuler/neural-api
Python based K-CAI NEURAL API - https://github.com/joaopauloschuler/k-neural-api
A video from the first prototype has been made:
Above video shows a popperian agent collecting mining ore from 3 mining sites and bringing to the base. At the time the agent is born, it doesn't know how to walk nor it knows that it feels pleasure by mining. He has tact only (blind agent). The video shows learning, planning, executing and plan optimization.
- Neural Networks
- Increase Image Resolution
- Artificial Intelligence
X Window System (X11), Win32 (MS Windows), GTK+
Python, Delphi/Kylix, Object Pascal, Lazarus
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cai/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.