This is the Linux app named Console Library Manager whose latest release can be downloaded as ConsoleLibraryManager-Sources.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Console Library Manager with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Console Library Manager
With this little software we can store in a MySQL database some books and members of a "library". We can obviously do some operation like we can see on the screenshot. It works like a "CMD" on windows, we write a command and it do something. I have done it in C++ and with the MySQL's API. This not perfect at all (security is not good, maybe some bugs) but there is the main functions. But if you want to use it you must create a database and change the code for the connection to your database. You obviously download and update it. Do not hesitate to contact me, ENJOY ;)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/library-manager/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.