This is the Linux app named Console Tool Kit whose latest release can be downloaded as libctk-3.0.25.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Console Tool Kit with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Console Tool Kit
LIBCTK, The Console Tool Kit, allows you to create a sophisticated interface in the console with a GTK cloned API. It uses GPM and a custom rendering layer 'libarr' for screen managment. It has many widgets, window managment, and signaled events.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/libctk/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.