This is the Linux app named ConsoleFx Commandline Processing Library whose latest release can be downloaded as ConsoleFx-1.0-Beta2-bin.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ConsoleFx Commandline Processing Library with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
ConsoleFx Commandline Processing Library
ConsoleFx is an .NET framework for easily developing command-line interface (CLI) applications. It automates most of the work involved in creating a CLI application, like command line argument parsing, error handling and validations. ConsoleFx supports both fluent and declarative (using attributes) programming models.
With ConsoleFx, you can say goodbye to lengthy cumbersome code to parse your command-line arguments.
For detailed documentation, with getting started guides, advanced topics and references, please visit:
- General purpose command-line parser
- Provides both Fluent and Declarative APIs
- Support for interactive shell applications
- Support for console output capturing
Information Technology, Developers
.NET/Mono, Console/Terminal, Command-line
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/consolefx/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.