This is the Linux app named Contentment Content Management System whose latest release can be downloaded as Contentment-0.009_015.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Contentment Content Management System with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Contentment Content Management System
DESCRIPTIONContentment is a content management system utilizing HTML::Mason. It's a simple and flexible content manager that utilizes both the file system and a database. This SourceForge site is no longer in use. See http://contentment.org/ for the latest updates
Developers, End Users/Desktop, System Administrators
MySQL, Perl DBI/DBD
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/contentment/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.