This is the Linux app named Context Editor whose latest release can be downloaded as contexteditor.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Context Editor with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONConTEXT is a small, fast and powerful freeware text editor, developed to serve as a secondary tool for software developers.
ConTEXT is an advanced programmers' editor originally written by Eden Kirin over a decade ago and released as freeware. The editor quickly became popular as it was the arguably most powerful freeware editor for the Windows platform. Eden's work and interests changed and he neglected updating the program for several years. In 2008, recognizing he no longer had time for ConTEXT, Eden sold ConTEXT to its current owner who has decided to open source the still widely popular editor. The ConTEXT community plans on improving and modernizing ConTEXT to better compete with today's best freeware programmers' editors.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/context-editor/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.