This is the Linux app named ContractManager whose latest release can be downloaded as contractmanager.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ContractManager with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
THIS PROJECT HAS MOVED TO GITHUB:
ContractManager is a contract management software for the Jameica platform (http://willuhn.de/products/jameica/). It allows you to enter details of your contracts, e.g., financial information, runtime, or cancellation deadlines. It notifies you about upcoming cancellation deadlines.
For installation instruction, see http://janrieke.de/contractmanager/.
- Management of contractual details, e.g., financial information, addresses, terms, documents
- Reminders for cancellation deadlines
- Export reminders to iCalendar file
- Generation of letters of cancellation
Java SWT, Plugins
SQL-based, Other file-based DBMS
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/contractmanager/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.