This is the Linux app named Control Root Framework whose latest release can be downloaded as ctrlroot0.91.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Control Root Framework with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Control Root Framework
Control Root is a Java component framework that is designed to absolutely minimize dependencies and improve the design of Java applications: 1) Components make no reference to the framework API 2) All interfaces are 100% universal and framework managed
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ctrlroot/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.