This is the Linux app named ControllerToKeys whose latest release can be downloaded as ControllerToKeys_041.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ControllerToKeys with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONSupports Xbox 360 controllers and possibly other Xinput controllers. Also supports other USB controllers such as Logitech Dual Action. Go to Configure -> Non-Xbox controller.
ControllerToKeys aims to give full controller support to all PC games that don't have it by emulating key strokes, mouse movement, mouse buttons, scroll wheel and key combos (i.e. alt+tab).
With the ability to save and sharing button mappings, the intention is to be able to publicly share your mappings with others via. the forums. Hopefully, one day every game will have have mapping.
Requires Java 7.
- Emulate Keyboard and Mouse with gamepads
- Multi-Platform, and supports many controllers
- Bind key combos to a single button (e.g. alt+tab)
- Upto 10 sub-mappings allows for many keys to be easily accessible at the press of a button
- Circle centred mouse control allows the thumbstick to control characters in games Diablo 3 and Path of Exile
- Save and share your mappings
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/controllertokeys/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.