This is the Linux app named Cookiecutter Django whose latest release can be downloaded as 3.1.13.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Cookiecutter Django with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Powered by Cookiecutter, Cookiecutter Django is a framework for jumpstarting production-ready Django projects quickly. Cookiecutter Django works with Python 3.9 and renders Django projects with 100% starting test coverage. It has 12-Factor based settings via django-environment. Secure by default, beacuse we believe in SSL. Optimized development and production settings. Registration is handled via django-allauth. It comes with custom user model ready to go. Provides an optional basic ASGI setup for Websockets and an optional custom static build using Gulp and livereload. Send emails via Anymail (using Mailgun by default or Amazon SES if AWS is selected cloud provider, but switchable). Media storage using Amazon S3 or Google Cloud Storage. Docker support using docker-compose for development and production (using Traefik with LetsEncrypt support). Procfile for deploying to Heroku. Provides instructions for deploying to PythonAnywhere. You can run tests with unittest or pytest.
- Serve static files from Amazon S3, Google Cloud Storage or Whitenoise
- Configuration for Celery and Flower (the latter in Docker setup only)
- Integration with MailHog for local email testing
- Integration with Sentry for error logging
- Only maintained 3rd party libraries are used
- Uses PostgreSQL everywhere (10.16 - 13.2)
- Environment variables for configuration
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cookiecutter-django.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.