This is the Linux app named CoolingPower whose latest release can be downloaded as CoolingPower-0.0.3a-src.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named CoolingPower with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
CoolingPower is NOT in a condition for use at this time. A couple of bugs have been discovered that severely affect the calculation accuracy. While I troubleshoot, use at your own risk.
Once completed, CoolingPower will have the capability to plot diagrams of thermodynamic properties, construct Steam Tables, and plot thermodynamic cycles. Initial fluid will be water/steam, but functionality will extend to include a variety of working fluids.
CoolingPower operates in GUI format and, for Unix-based machines, from the terminal. Fluid state properties and Steam Tables can be printed to the screen or to file. Compiling and execution utilizes the GNU Scientific Library derivative functions and the Boost.signals2 and Boost.bind libraries. Unix-based operating systems also require the Boost program options library.
The repository is structured as described in https://nvie.com/posts/a-successful-git-branching-model/ .
- Steam Table printing
- Construction of P-v, T-s, Mollier, and other diagrams
- Multiple measurement systems
- Thermodynamic cycle calculation and plotting
- Multiple working fluids
Aerospace, Science/Research, Education, Manufacturing, Engineering
X Window System (X11), Win32 (MS Windows), Console/Terminal, Command-line, Qt, Allegro
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/coolingpower/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.