This is the Linux app named Coordinate Geometry Visualiser whose latest release can be downloaded as cgv_dev_0_14.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Coordinate Geometry Visualiser with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Coordinate Geometry Visualiser
Pace up your procedural graphics, using command based way to draw all sorts of primitives. This is easy and powerful at the same time. And then export this pseudo code, to Language/Platform of your choice. We aim to support as many, but Qt, wxWidgets, OpenGl, Allegro etc. will be supported
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cg-visualiser/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.