This is the Linux app named Cortex GNAT Run Time Systems whose latest release can be downloaded as cortex-gnat-rts-20160522.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Cortex GNAT Run Time Systems with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Cortex GNAT Run Time Systems
DEVELOPMENT OF THIS PROJECT HAS MOVED TO GITHUB, at https://github.com/simonjwright/cortex-gnat-rts
This project contains various GNAT Ada Run Time Systems (RTSs) targeted at Cortex boards: so far, the Arduino Due (http://www.arduino.org) and the STM32F4-series evaluation boards from STMicroelectronics (http://www.st.com).
It is intended that releases will allow the development of proprietary software (by the use of the GCC Runtime Library exception for project-developed code, and by only using manufacturer’s software where the same permission applies).
Information Technology, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cortex-gnat-rts/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.