This is the Linux app named corunner whose latest release can be downloaded as corunner-1.0.2.beta.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named corunner with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Are you maitaining many machines and bored with the tedious operation of logging to those machines one by one just for checking the machine's status? Or are you losing patient for your simple script that have to run command in those machines in sequence?
The corunner is just for those senarios. It's designed to speed up execution in your machines. It can executes command in handreds of or thousands of machines concurrently. Provide it with your files and command and the machines' location, it will do everything for you.
Besides that, it monitors every process in the remote machine and displays that in your controller. Through this, you can learn about all progresses in the remote machines easil
And there is also one additional tool that make you transport files from or to those machines concurrently. That will promote your efficiency greatly.
- Execute command in parallel
- Transport files in prarallel
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/corunner/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.