This is the Linux app named CoTerminalApps whose latest release can be downloaded as co5nov22.7z. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named CoTerminalApps with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
CoTerminalApps is a collection of ASCII games & puzzles that can run on Windows, Mac/OSX, & Linux. Includes SpaceInvaders, Pacman & Frogger arcade games and an RPN calculator.
Many of these kid-friendly puzzles now have an embedded AutoSolver to help you step toward a solution.
There are 10 puzzles: crush, cslid, c7, caz, csok, chio, chio4, c9, cdd, cpana
* traffic-rush (dozens)
* block-sliders (15 Klotski type)
* seven, A2z
* sokoban (dozens of families)
* HoleInOne, HoleInOne+4, Nine (Grabarchuk)
* Nine slider
* DirtyDozen (12 block-slider)
============= & 3 arcade games: ===================
Usable keys for all:
* arrow-keys for movement;
* (?)=help toggle
The proper command to extract the archive and maintain the directory structure is "7z x filename".
- Note that all of my FOSS games may be run from a thumb drive: Simply unzip onto a USB flash drive [w/same file format] and run.
- Runs on Windows, OSX, and Linux.
- Compiles on any OS with GNAT installed.
- Space Invaders Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMA4xA4mqII
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/coterminalapps/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.