This is the Linux app named CoTerminalApps to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as co23jun20.7z. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named CoTerminalApps to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
CoTerminalApps to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:CoTerminalApps contains Pacman plus 9 color ASCII puzzles that can run on any OS capable of installing the GNAT GPL Ada compiler and the GnatColl libraries.
Many of these kid-friendly puzzles now have an embedded AutoSolver to help you step toward a solution.
There are 10 apps: crush, cslid, c7, caz, csok, chio, chio4, c9, cdd, cpac.
* traffic-rush (dozens)
* block-sliders (15 Klotski type)
* seven, A2z
* sokoban (dozens of families)
* HoleInOne, HoleInOne+4, Nine (Grabarchuk)
* DirtyDozen (12 block-slider)
Usable keys for all:
* arrow-keys for movement;
* (?)=help toggle
- Runs on Windows, OSX, and Linux.
- Compiles on any OS with GNAT installed.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/coterminalapps/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.